Monday, January 5, 2009

Pamela Chelin - freelance journalist in Los Angeles who has worked with Access Magazine, Globe and Mail, LA Times, German Glamour, etc.




By: Pamela Chelin (California, USA) 2008
Repost By SFS Subscribe to SFS Blogs


"I had an amazing time in Costa Rica and I developed a real fondness for the laid back and 'carpe diem' Costa Rican culture. Further, I discovered an adventurous side which I didn't even know that I had to the degree that I do have and, now, indulge freely! Between the wonderful fish and plantain desserts I feasted upon, the amazing time white water rafting and overnight camping along the Pacuare, the incredibly informative experience I had at CATIE learning about the flora, the wonderful Costa Rican people I met during my travels and the beautiful scenery from the volcanoes to simply gorgeous waterfalls, I have a love affair with Costa Rica. I am eager to return to this wonderful, laid back and inspiring country."

Pamela Chelin is a freelance journalist in Los Angeles who has worked with Access Magazine, Globe and Mail, LA Times, German Glamour, etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm agree with you, Costa Rica is a wonderful country, I would like to know if you have something about lots in Samara Costa Rica , thanks for the blog!